Friday, February 5, 2010




I have exciting news!! Humblebee Art Classes are now at TWO NEW LOCATIONS: St. Timothy's and Henderson Mill Elementary!! I have been trying half-heartedly to get into another elementary school for years and years. Its amazing what will happen if you actually put some time and energy into it. I am particularly excited about Henderson Mill, because this is Mrs. Kramer's other school. We will be working in the same room in both locations! She is very generous, kind, and supportive of me, and its very nice to be able to share her room.
More news: Humblebee Portfolio Folders have arrived, and I have distributed them to most students. I ran short at school, so will bring more in Monday if you still did not receive one.
Also, we now have a Saturday crochet/knitting class at my house. It begins this Saturday...
Here are a few of the lovely drawings we did this week....

No comments:

Post a Comment